This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for (www.thevalueinitiative.org). This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this website. It will notify you of the following:
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the website, how it is used, and with whom it may be shared;
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data;
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information; and
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We collect and use IP addresses to analyze trends, administer the site, and track user movement and may occasionally use this information to improve the design of our website. Note that IP addresses are not linked to personal information.
We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization.
Your Access To and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us at email@example.com:
- See what data we have about you, if any;
- Change/correct any data we have about you;
- Have us delete any data we have about you; and
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take precautions to protect your information. All information collected through our website is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a lock icon in the address bar and looking for “https” at the beginning of the address of the Web page.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information are granted access.
The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
The IVI Open-Source Value Project (OSVP)has been created, developed, and is owned by Precision Health Economics LLC and is licensed to IVI Foundation, Inc. for its use in connection with redefining how value of pharmaceutical treatments is assessed.
Work performed as part of the OSVP is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License. To view a copy of this license visit http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/.